Corn, Soy Bean, Gluten of Corn, Wheat, Corn Oil, Methionine, Lysine, Threonine, Di-calcium phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamins and Minerals Supplements, Choline Chloride, Phytase Enzyme, Multi-Enzyme.
Considerable notes for consumers:
– In order of customers, it is possible to consume any other eligible additives and growth stimulant in feed of different periods of nurture.
– Please call Faraz Daneh Avand’s technical group to reach appropriate light program.
– Due to regional salinity, please call Faraz Daneh Avand’s technical group for producing feeds of different periods of nurture.
– In spite of the fact that consuming amount of feed for pellet and mealy is completely different through chickens and they tend to eat more feed in pellet form, therefore, the amount of feed consuming and the growth rate should be controlled to prevent the sudden death syndrome (SDS), limbs disorders and Ascites.
|Age(days)||0-7||8-18||19-29||30-40||41 to Carnage|
|Consuming Amount of feed (Gram)/chickens||160||700||1400||2000||210 grams/day|
|Metabolizable Energy (Kcal/Kg)||2900||2930||2950||3020||3040|
|Crude Protein (%)||21+0.5||18.5+0.5||17.5+0.5||17+0.5||16.5|
|Minimum Crude Fat (%)||4.3||4.1||3||3||3|
|Maximum Crude Fiber (%)||2.4||2.5||3.1||3.3||3.5|
|Accessible Phosphorous (%)||0.5||0.45||0.42||0.4||0.38|
|Methionine + Cysteine (%)||0.87||0.8||0.75||0.71||0.7|
Analysis of Vitamins per 1 Kilogram Feed
|Alpha – Tocopherol (E)||75||IU/Kg|
|Nicotinic acid (B3)||60||mg/Kg|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||15||mg/Kg|
|Folic acid (B9)||2||mg/Kg|
Analysis of Minerals per 1 Kilogram Feed
Determining and observing the lighting program in herds which use the pellet feed should be done. The aim of this program is making the most efficiency and proper use of feed. Admittedly, by applying this program, you can prevent increasing weight quickly in early age in chickens and allow to grow well the interior organs like heart, lung and liver. Consequently, in middle and finishing age that chickens have the most rapid growing, these organs can provide their requirements and fortify them. In addition, by applying such a lighting program, the time rest for chickens has been increased and they would not move unreasonably and can saved this energy for additional weight. You can find an offered lighting program for Ras breed in facing table:
|Age (days)||Light (hours)||Blackout (hours)|
|First 24 hours||24||–|
|34 to carnage||23||1|
Temperature/Humidity guidance table for Ras 308
|Age||Normal||Required temperature in relative humidity|
|(days)||Tem c||Relative humidity||50||60||70||80|
Packing: 40 Kg bags (Keep in cool and dry place, maximum shelf life is 6 months)
Advantages of consuming the complete feed:
- Improve the development of the digestive system
- Improve the immune system of poultry
- Increasing the body weight
- Increasing the digestibility and absorption of pellet feed
- Stimulation of poultry appetite
- Decreasing the selectivity of feed components
- Improved flock uniformity weight
- Improve performance and reduce losses
- Improve feed conversion ratio