High fat and protein mobilization in fresh cows can increase serum non-esterified fatty acids and some amino acids such as alanine. The increased level of these chemical compounds in blood accompanying with hormonal changes as well as some uterine infectious can reduce intake in fresh cows up to 30%. Including niacin and choline beside the high level of vitamins A and E in this product can intensify the immune function of fresh cow and make her strong enough to successfully pass this critical period.
- Reduce fatty liver and ketosis
- Optimum fat and protein metabolism in cow
- Better reproductive performance
- Improve milk efficiency production n fresh period
- Reduce mastitis rate in fresh period
- Reduce uterine infections